We greatly appreciate our sponsors and strive to provide them with confidence that their tax-free donations are going to a great cause.
For more details on our sponsorship packages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaboration and cooperation strengthen communities, benefitting everyone involved
- Only one of two remaining equestrian parks in British Columbia
- Safe and inclusive year round riding for all equestrians
- Available facility for Pony Club, 4H Horse, Horse trials BC
- High profile training facility for 4H Horse, Pony Club, and certified coaches
Has produced multiple Olympic riders
Our annual BC championship draws 100’s of spectators from the community
Our patrons who donate make a significant impact on our community
How can You Help?
Individuals can donate to Island 22 Equestrian Park Society through Sport BC and receive a tax receipt.
Island 22 Equestrian Park Society cannot be registered as a charitable organization but we do fall under “sport”, so we can access the donated funds through our Provincial Sport Organization (Horse Council BC).
Go to: https://sportbc.com/donate
- select “Horse Council” as the Project Funding Preference
- from the list of options select “Island 22 Equestrian Park Society-Cross Country Jumps Upgrade
We are always looking for volunteers to help with park maintenance and event coordination.
Complete a membership form and check the volunteer boxes you are interested in.